- If you're going DIY, you might need some assistance with pulling everything together. Experienced DIY mentor Caitlin Fortin at DIY Wedding Mentor offers useful on-line products and in-person assistance.
- A beautiful, romantic tent (plus tables, chairs, linens, lights, dance floor and sidewalls) can be provided for an additional cost. A dance floor is required if you plan on dancing outside. Please note: Special Events of New England is our exclusive provider for tents and associated rentals. Contact Bob Soucy at Special Events directly for a quote.
- Wonderful wedding photographers include: Holly Redmond, Leise Jones, Jessica Pegg, Heidi Finn, Jennifer White, Molly Burns, Kelly Benvenuto, Kristin Chalmers, Brad Smith Photography, Ashley of She of the Woods, Mara Brod, Jayna Cowal, Corey Lynn Tucker, Sara Desirey, and Gina Brocker.
- Wonder wedding officiants are Stoddard Melhado (JP), Daniel Payne, and Amanda Brown.
- Pick your own flowers (July and August) at Small Farms and Applefield Farm, both in nearby Stow.
- Three local businesses that provide beautiful flower arrangements, centerpieces and bouquets are Flourish Flower Designs, Pinards Florist and Westford Florists.
- You’re in charge of bringing your own beer and wine (no hard liquor). We highly recommend locally owned Colonial Spirits in Acton. They have a huge selection of beers and wines to fit your budget and tastes and will provide discounts for single bottles or cases. They deliver to Friendly Crossways for practically nothing. Contact Tyler, or Tim, at Colonial Spirits.
- Our licensed, certified, insured bartenders will provide an efficient and enjoyable bar service for your guests using our rustic chic bar and items. This contract is separate from the property rental.
- For those who prefer more amenities than our available in our charming rooms, the new Marriott Courtyard Boston in Littleton is only 5 miles away. Contact Jenney Cataldo to discuss group reservations and shuttle transportation.
- Sound System: Mark Hastings of Bare Hill Sound here in Harvard as the equipment and expertise to make sure everyone can hear your beautiful vows (this is a good thing, since many people will have traveled a long ways to witness your wedding!)
- Musicians! David Ross' classical guitar would be a beautiful addition to your ceremony and cocktail hour. Talk to him about his jazz trio and blues band for your reception! Cover & blues band JP and Friends features guitarist Jeff Purchon, vocalist Suzanne Buell and a beat that will definitely make your guests dance the night away. If you're looking for a Slavic-punk-gypsy-Klesmer dance band, check out Somerville Symphony Orkestar! For jazz classics from big band to swing, go to Carrtunes. DJs Brian Ahronian, Cliff Desrosena or DJ Mocha also will keep your party up and on the dance floor.
- Check out this gorgeous handmade wedding jewelry from local artist, Jennifer Finch, (who also raises chickens that provide eggs for many of our meals).
Read Our Endorsements
from other Wedding Professionals