- If you're going DIY, you might need some assistance with pulling everything together. Experienced DIY mentor Caitlin Fortin at DIY Wedding Mentor offers useful on-line products and in-person assistance.
- A beautiful, romantic tent (plus tables, chairs, linens, lights, dance floor and sidewalls) can be provided for an additional cost. A dance floor is required if you plan on dancing outside. Please note: Special Events of New England is our exclusive provider for tents and associated rentals. Contact Bob Soucy at Special Events directly for a quote.
- Wonderful wedding photographers include: Holly Redmond, Leise Jones, Alex+Betty, Jennifer White, Kelly Benvenuto, Kristin Chalmers, Showan Davis, Corey Lynn Tucker, Sara Desirey, Paul Robert Berman , Lara Kimmer, One Eleven Images, Gina Brocker.
- Wonder wedding officiants are Stoddard Melhado (JP), and Amanda Brown.
- Pick your own flowers (July and August) at Small Farms and Applefield Farm, both in nearby Stow.
- Three local businesses that provide beautiful flower arrangements, centerpieces and bouquets are Flourish Flower Designs, Pinards Florist and Westford Florists.
- You’re in charge of bringing your own beer and wine (no hard liquor). We highly recommend locally owned Colonial Spirits in Acton. They have a huge selection of beers and wines to fit your budget and tastes and will provide discounts for single bottles or cases. They deliver to Friendly Crossways for practically nothing. Contact Tyler, or Tim, at Colonial Spirits.
- Our licensed, certified, insured bartenders will provide an efficient and enjoyable bar service for your guests using our rustic chic bar and items. This contract is separate from the property rental.
- For those who prefer more amenities than our available in our charming rooms, the new Marriott Courtyard Boston in Littleton is only 5 miles away. Contact Danielle Frampton to discuss group reservations and shuttle transportation.
- Sound System: Mark Hastings of Bare Hill Sound here in Harvard as the equipment and expertise to make sure everyone can hear your beautiful vows (this is a good thing, since many people will have traveled a long ways to witness your wedding!)
- Musicians! David Ross' classical guitar would be a beautiful addition to your ceremony and cocktail hour. Talk to him about his jazz trio and blues band for your reception! Cover & blues band JP and Friends features guitarist Jeff Purchon, vocalist Suzanne Buell and a beat that will definitely make your guests dance the night away. If you're looking for a Slavic-punk-gypsy-Klesmer dance band, check out Somerville Symphony Orkestar! DJs Brian Ahronian or DJ Mocha also will keep your party up and on the dance floor.
Read Our Endorsements
from other Wedding Professionals